Sleep breaks on shift are a big step forward
Ha! Pull the other one, I thought – okay, it’s April, but the first has come and gone. Such was my reaction when I recently read about nurses napping at work. Officially. On night duty.
36, 5, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now