Simple steps to reduce your incontinence risk
The demands of the job mean pelvic floor dysfunction is common among nurses, but exercise and lifestyle changes can prevent incontinence and other problems
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that starts at the coccyx and travels forward to the anterior portions of the pelvic girdle.
36, 9, 61-62.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now