Readers’ panel: What should employers be doing to tackle racist abuse from patients and relatives?
Francis Fernando @fernandof1974 Head of nursing, London NHS trust, Filipino Nurses Association UK
Sherene Gayle Third-year adult nursing student, Middlesex University
Alethea Browne Second-year nursing student, Birmingham City University
Our experts consider a hot topic of the day
36, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now