One year on, unsafe PPE is still an issue
You’ve got maskne,’ said my daughter. It sounded like mask-knee, so I assured her I was wearing my face covering over my mouth and nose like everyone else. She rolled her eyes and explained what she meant – an acne-type rash from sporting a mask.
36, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now