One year on, unsafe PPE is still an issue
You’ve got maskne,’ said my daughter. It sounded like mask-knee, so I assured her I was wearing my face covering over my mouth and nose like everyone else. She rolled her eyes and explained what she meant – an acne-type rash from sporting a mask.
36, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now