NMC’s new standards will change your role
Sue West Senior education adviser, Nursing and Midwifery Council
The first students have embarked on newly approved nurse education programmes designed to meet the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC) new proficiency standards.
34, 10, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now