Misogyny thrives when women are silenced
Leanne Patrick Gender-based violence nurse, NHS Fife, RCN Feminist Network
Sarah Everard’s murder has exposed the grim reality for many women online and in the workplace – and nursing is not immune
The recent disappearance and suspected murder of Sarah Everard has seen a huge outpouring of stories on social media highlighting the fear shared by so many women and their collective grief.
36, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now