Let’s stop reaching for gloves by default
Kate Simpson Assistant professor of nursing, University of Nottingham
Effective hand hygiene protects patients, staff and the planet, which is why we need to challenge inappropriate glove use
When my mother received end of life care in hospital and then in a care home earlier this year, her care was exemplary, her death dignified and the staff compassionate and kind.
38, 9, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now