I have retired from nursing, but nursing hasn’t retired from me
Watch his urine output,’ I said to a friend who was caring for a sick relative. Then I thought: ‘Jane, you are no longer a nurse.’
35, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now