How to overcome negative thoughts
Nicki Credland Reader in critical care and head, Department for paramedical, peri-operative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Amidst all the terrible world news, you can focus on self-care to boost your physical and mental well-being
Does anyone else feel as if the world is a difficult place to live in right now? There never seems to be any good news.
37, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now