Hand hygiene is still the best defence
Rose Gallagher RCN professional lead for infection prevention and control
Gloves have their place, especially during a pandemic, but hand hygiene remains the key to preventing the spread of infection
A mid the huge challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, nurses have been faced with situations they would never have conceived of when they entered the profession.
35, 10, 58-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now