Fair pay means not just money, but value
Howard Catton Chief executive, International Council of Nurses
With international nurse recruitment no longer an option, governments can’t afford not to show they value their workforces
Pay is so much more than just the money nurses have in their pockets – it is literally the currency that indicates how valued they are by society.
35, 10, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now