Fair pay in the NHS should be viewed as a critical requirement
Jane Ball Professor of nursing workforce policy, University of Southampton
The 1% pay rise plan in England devalues the profession at a time when the importance of nursing is more clear-cut than ever
The Westminster government’s 1% pay offer for NHS staff has been met with outrage and disbelief.
36, 5, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now