Empowering your patients to initiate lifestyle changes
Anne Kilvert Consultant physician, Northampton General Hospital
Charles Fox Research consultant, Northampton General Hospital
By enabling individuals to take responsibility for managing their condition, nurses can take a step back from the role of ‘fixer’
Do you work with people who have diabetes or another long-term condition?
34, 7, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now