Creative ways to step back from stress
Johannah Churchill Photographer and community diabetic nurse lead, General practice in south east London
Art, design and other creative activities can help us all cope, says the nurse/photographer behind a striking image of the pandemic
I strive to fight against the image of nurses as angels. We’re not angels, we’re human; we make mistakes, we get scared, we experience trauma and we fight hard, every day.
35, 12, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now