A legacy of harm that extends far beyond the high death toll
Jane Bates Retired nurse
I was asked if I could look after her, just for a day or so. Aware there was no one else in the family in a position to do so, I agreed.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.12.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now