Alison Sullivan Specialist Dietician in Mental Health, Ealing Hammersmith and Fulham NHS Trust
The classic gastrointestinal symptoms of coeliac disease are relatively well known. Alison Sullivan describes their management, emphasising the importance of keeping to an appropriate diet if a range of co-existing and associated diseases are to be avoided.
14, 11, 48-52.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now