Clinical governance and pressure ulcer management
Caroline Dowsett Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tissue Viability, Newham Community Health Services NHS Trust, London
The government has introduced a framework for clinical governance as a means to promote high quality services for patients. Caroline Dowsett discusses the importance of adopting a positive approach to clinical governance within pressure ulcer management.
15, 22, 48-52.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now