Chief nurse’s BME strategic advisory group branches out to determine regional issues
A group of eminent nurses who champion black and minority ethnic (BME) nurses and patients in England is setting up a series of regional networks to increase understanding of local concerns.
32, 7, 8-8.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests