Your guide to the NHS pay bands
Nick Evans Freelance journalist
The salary you can expect on each band, plus tips on career progression and moving up the levels
The governments in England and Wales plan to award NHS staff a 3% pay rise. The award will be applied to each of the Agenda for Change (AfC) pay bands.
36, 10, 22-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now