When it’s time to step up to a band 6 role
Emily McWhirter Former director of nursing, Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability, London, World Health Organization
The pandemic may have given you a taste of more senior roles – so here’s how to consider your next move
The past 18 months have been challenging and difficult for healthcare staff everywhere, with the pandemic forcing nurses at all levels to work in unfamiliar environments and in different roles.
36, 9, 27-28.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now