What it takes to step up to a band 7 role
Now could be the time to move to a more senior position. Here are some questions to consider when thinking about a band 7 job
Many nurses will move from band 5 to 6 during the course of their career. The leap up to band 7 is a major step – and one nurses can spend years trying to make.
37, 9, 25-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now