What is your role in suicide prevention?
Rachel Luby Mental health nurse, Network Rail
Network Rail’s first ever mental health nurse says improving community engagement could lead to interventions that save lives
While fewer than 5% of suicides in Britain happen on railways, witnessing such a shocking event can leave lasting trauma.
36, 1, 40-40.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now