Senior addiction nurse: what does the role involve?
Linda Doonan Senior addiction nurse, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
Supporting people to rebuild relationships and connections is vital in the provision of care to those experiencing alcohol and drug misuse issues
Senior addiction nurses deliver evidence-based treatment and care to those experiencing alcohol and drug misuse issues.
37, 4, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now