Preparing for nurse leadership roles
Layla Alani Deputy director, Governance at Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
How to learn from a mentor, silence your inner voice of doubt and develop empathy and resilience
A few years ago, if someone had asked me who I am, I would have said I am a wife, a mother and a nurse, without giving the question any real thought.
36, 5, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now