I tell overseas nurses ‘you can do it’ – I did
Gamu Mhizha, who came from Zimbabwe to England to train, encourages all internationally recruited nurses to aim high
Internationally recruited nurses can feel overwhelmed when they first arrive in the UK but, at a Northamptonshire trust, one nurse has lived experience of what it takes to help them settle in.
34, 10, 25-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now