Going ‘back to normal’ will take some time
Emotional healing is possible, with the help of a ‘growth mindset’
With the COVID-19 vaccine programme well under way, and the prospect of all UK adults being offered their first vaccination by the end of July, the collective hope of the nation is rising.
36, 6, 44-44.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now