From burnout to a top nursing research role
Jill Maben describes how practice experiences have informed her academic career
Anew appointment may have cemented her position as one of the UK’s most respected nursing researchers, but Jill Maben almost left the profession a couple of years after she qualified.
36, 7, 38-38.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now