Community nursing: how the core specialist qualification will work
The new specialist practice qualification is for nurses working in any community setting, with the Queen’s Nursing Institute set to issue additional guidance
Advanced community nurse training qualifications are undergoing their most significant shake-up for almost 30 years.
37, 9, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now