Balvinder Thiara Staff nurse, St Michael’s Hospital, Warwick, England
A CPD article helped Balvinder Thiara to learn strategies and interventions that could prevent this deadly disease
I work on a secure mental health unit, where there are several patients with long-standing mental illnesses who are obese or have high body mass indices. Many patients have hypertension and poor diets, are heavy smokers and are physically inactive.
29, 33, 60-60.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now