Cannabis: the evidence
John Campbell Senior Lecturer, Nursing Studies, St Martins College, Carlisle
There has been a lot of publicity over the past year on the issue of whether the legal status of cannabis should be changed. Much of the debate has been emotional in nature. The aim of this article is to review the literature and to come to some conclusions based on sound scientific rationale and empirical studies.
13, 44, 45-47.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now