Avian influenza: are you prepared?
Susan Campbell Volunteer community health adviser, Kampala, Uganda
This article aims to assist healthcare workers to prepare, both in their professional and personal life, for a possible influenza pandemic. It identifies the medical and non-medical interventions that may be required.
21, 5, 51-56.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now