Asthma in older adults
Michael Danthis Nurse, Care home in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
A CPD article helped Michael Danthis to improve his knowledge of how to care for older adults with asthma
Asthma has become increasingly common in the older population. Educating older people and providing appropriate information on the condition can promote a lifestyle that reduces the risk of developing this condition.
28, 49, 61-61.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now