Another lesson unlearned
Isn’t getting unqualified staff to perform clinical tasks part of the problem that led to the Mid Staffs scandal (Scheme that sees GP receptionists direct patients to services trialled, online news, 25 September)? Have we all learned nothing from what happened there?
32, 8, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now