Why structural racism in the NHS is still a live issue
Prejudice persists in the health service, say groups representing black and minority ethnic nurses, despite the findings of a report by a commission on race
Nurses have spoken out about structural racism in the NHS in the wake of a widely-condemned review of race and ethnic disparities.
36, 6, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now