Why nurses need to talk about vitamin D with patients
As the daylight hours get shorter, many people will need to top up their vitamin D levels to stay healthy
With the winter months bringing shorter days and weaker sunshine, the need to consider vitamin D supplements comes to the fore.
35, 12, 54-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now