Why every nurse in every setting needs core skills
Increasing prevalence of diabetes means it is not only specialist clinicians who are supporting patients
An analysis by a leading diabetes charity lays bare the potentially devastating effects of the condition, especially when complications develop.
34, 1, 53-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now