Where is the personal protective equipment?
Erin Dean Health journalist
An exclusive Nursing Standard poll finds front-line staff are fearful for their own safety while caring for patients with COVID-19
Two thirds (67%) of nurses do not have access to sufficient personal protective equipment (PPE) as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, an exclusive Nursing Standard survey suggests.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 8-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.8.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now