What to do when patients don’t take their medication
How to respond to help reduce medicines wastage and improve patients’ health
Up to half of all medication prescribed for long-term conditions is not taken as prescribed, according to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
36, 8, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now