What do employers need to do to persuade burnt-out nurses to stay?
As staff quit the NHS in huge numbers, it’s more important than ever that nurses air their workplace worries, and their employers listen and take action
More than 34,000 nurses left their jobs in the NHS in 2020-21.
37, 4, 30-32.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now