Talking about bowels – why holistic assessment is at the core of IBS care
How you can help improve quality of life for people with this chronic, often debilitating condition
Up to one in five of the UK population are thought to be affected at some point in their lives by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a chronic and often debilitating condition.
36, 4, 67-71.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now