Talking about bowels – why holistic assessment is at the core of IBS care
How you can help improve quality of life for people with this chronic, often debilitating condition
Up to one in five of the UK population are thought to be affected at some point in their lives by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a chronic and often debilitating condition.
36, 4, 67-71.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now