Supervision and keeping the relationship positive
Registered staff in a supervisor role need as much support as students to ensure the best practice learning environment and avoid interpersonal pitfalls
Changes to the way nursing students are supervised when on clinical placements have meant a greater number of nurses can expect to take on the role.
37, 6, 24-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now