Stepping up, but are you being paid what you deserve?
Many nurses are taking on extra duties thanks to chronic staff shortages in the NHS – but their pay may not reflect this
As a nurse, getting paid what you deserve is not always easy to achieve. But one area in which nurses need to be especially vigilant is acting-up pay and ensuring they are not losing out.
37, 5, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now