Standardised nursing uniforms: what do you want to wear to work?
John Ely @JohnEly_NS Senior news reporter, Nursing Standard
An NHS consultation could see an end to the plethora of colours and styles used across hospital and community settings in England
Deciphering who’s who in healthcare is a perennial problem, with patients – and staff – often confused by the multitude of uniform colours and styles.
36, 6, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now