‘Smoke-free’ NHS: why does it remain a struggle for so many sites?
Smokers are a common sight outside hospitals, despite site-wide bans having been in place for years. Cessation teams, e-cigarette use and staff support are all part of the solution
Smoking in hospital buildings has been banned in every part of the UK since 2007.
37, 9, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now