Maths anxiety: how to conquer your fears and calculate with confidence
Nurses use numeracy every day, when calculating drugs doses, fluid balance or in other essential tasks, but many worry about their competence when it comes to doing the maths
Rachel Game loves maths. But like many other nurses, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) principal lecturer wasn’t always keen.
36, 7, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now