Maths anxiety: how to conquer your fears and calculate with confidence
Nurses use numeracy every day, when calculating drugs doses, fluid balance or in other essential tasks, but many worry about their competence when it comes to doing the maths
Rachel Game loves maths. But like many other nurses, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) principal lecturer wasn’t always keen.
36, 7, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now