Managing hot flushes and making friends with PPE
RCN guidance explains workplace changes that can minimise discomfort for staff with menopause symptoms
Donning and doffing plastic aprons, face masks, visors, gowns and gloves in the workplace can be hot and uncomfortable at the best of times – but for a healthcare professional going through the menopause, it can be unbearable.
35, 11, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now