Long, hot shifts in PPE – and employer’s obligations to help staff stay hydrated
With the pandemic compounding problems of inadequate breaks and unhealthy levels of dehydration, we hear from nurses about their experiences
How much water did you drink on your last shift?
36, 7, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now