It’s time to put an end to violence against nurses
Ways to support colleagues, increase reporting of incidents and improve protection
A nurse is left ‘shaken and nervous’ after being grabbed by the wrists and assaulted by a drunk patient during a night shift.
36, 10, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now