How to combat back pain – and avoid it in the first place
The right moving and handling equipment, exercise and organisational culture will help to prevent the lower back problems that can seem inevitable in nursing
Chronic back pain is common and costly – to individuals, employers and health services.
36, 9, 67-69.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now