How nutrition can aid recovery from COVID-19
Nutritional support is vital to help patients cope with the lasting effects of coronavirus
More than 100,000 patients with COVID-19 have been looked after in hospitals in England alone. Most have been able to recover and leave.
35, 8, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now